Sunday, January 20, 2019

What's Coming Up

What's Coming Up

Image result for hydeout productions

Hello everyone! This is just a quick update to let you all know I haven't forgot about this blog, and I'm hoping to further it for archival purposes. One of my plans I always had was to slowly acquire every single Hydeout Production vinyl, create high quality rips for each, and upload them one by one as I get them. Most of what is uploaded on this blog was files I've discovered from scouring the internet extensively, but it's time for a revamp and actually do it right. For those like me that wish to fully flush out their Nujabes and Hydeout Productions related music archive, stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I really appreciate all that you're doing on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rubik I have to say that I really appreciate this work that you've taken upon yourself. All the best in this project of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the work!!!

    Any chance that you'll do 24bit rips of the main albums?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete